Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Dear Readers,

I must confess my sentimental human heart wishes "winner" could be plural in the contest for the Kindle Fire+Raleigh books.

Plural, as in "everyone."

But Jennifer Lucas of Ohio -- come on down!  YOU won that Kindle Fire and all five Raleigh Harmon novels. We would say you're a lucky girl, but it would offend our intrepid forensic geologist who says luck doesn't exist (and I agree with her).

My sincerest thanks to everyone who entered this contest. We'll have more -- name the next Raleigh book? Name some characters? With prizes, of course.

Thank you for being the best readers a writer-girl could hope for. 

Your humble scribe,

-- Sibella

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! If Jennifer doesn't respond, I'm here! I loved your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shonda, thank you. And thank you for your great attitude.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to participate in helping you name your next book and/or characters - that would be so fun!
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lora, I'll be announcing something about that, probably on the Facebook page. Stay tuned! (and I'm still loving those cookies -- actually saving the rest for this weekend's house guests. :-))

      Delete
  3. I hope she made her response. I was looking forward to the books - but as we all know tou have only one winner:) Chongrats Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have another contest -- sooner rather than later!

      Delete