Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wanna Win a Kindle?

So many times I've been slogging away on some Raleigh Harmon scene while muttering, "This is NOT working!" when suddenly that pleasant little "bing!"chimes from my email.


Oh, dear reader. That sound always reminds me of "It's a Wonderful Life" -- the part about how every time a bell rings, an angel earns his wings.


You, dear readers, seem like angels to me.


Through the years, you've kept the Raleigh Harmon series going with your heart-felt notes and happy posts to Facebook and Twitter. I may never find the proper words to thank you.


So I'm spreading some literary bling -- please enter the contest!


I'll be giving away a Kindle Fire and ALL five Raleigh Harmon books. That's Stones to Stars --- with Rivers, Clouds and Mountains in between.


The contest runs until August 27, when I'll announce the winner right here on the Deeper Mysteries blog. And if you post a link to the contest on Twitter and Facebook, you'll increase your chances of winning.


To enter the contest via Facebook, CLICK HERE.
For Twitter, click HERE.


And if you're a blogger, consider signing up through the clickin' cool hens at LitFuse publicity HERE. You'll find lots of great authors there, and more contests. (You also might develop an irrational desire to raise chickens. Don't blame me.)


Have fun!


And may the best reader win!







4 comments:

  1. New follower that found you through Legacy of a Writer blog. Nice to "meet" you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting news about the audio versions as my husband and i are soon going on a road trip:) He hasn't read your books yet, but I'm sure he will love them. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, it should make for short driving. :-) Let me know how it goes, okay?

      Delete